Trial Flights and Renewals.
Half Hour Trial Flight.
If from Heathfield, This includes a flight to Eastbourne on the South Coast and back to the Airfield.
One Hour Trial Flight.
If from Heathfield, This inlcudes a local cross country flight along the South Coast from Eastbourne to Brighton and back to the Airfield.
Half Day Course.
This includes two half hour training flights including a briefing and debriefing and all the necessary information about the NPPL(M) or an assessment if you have an expired rating and a Free personal Log Book if you have joined the course.
One Day Course.
This includes training flights of one hour each including Briefing and Debriefing, All the necessary information about the NPPL(M).
Assessment if you have an expired rating and a Free personal Log Book if you have joined the course.
Training and Package Rates.
School Aircraft Pipistrel Alpha Trainer £185 per hour.
School Aircraft Icarus C42 (from Heathfield) £170 per hour.
Package course minimum 5 Hours (£10 discount per hour)
Solo supervision in school aircraft £170.00 per hour.
Own aircraft dual £80.00 per hour,
Own aircraft solo £80.00 per hour.
GST (General Skill Test), including Technical oral exam Part 2, £150.
Written Exams. £60 each.
Ground school, £40 per hour.
Now we can accept any card payments at the airfield.
To Purchase a flight or package course, contact us on 07899 724432.
Terms And Conditions.
• Vouchers are non refundable.
• The voucher will expire on the date stated on the voucher.
• VoliAmo retains the right to cancel this voucher at any time without notice.
If Voliamo cancels the voucher, a full refund will be provided to the voucher holder.
• The person named to fly on the day must not be under the influence of Alcohol or drugs.
• The voucher holder must be medically fit to fly, weigh not more than 14.5 Stone and be no taller than 6.2 feet.
• Please note that Microlighting is a fun experience but there is, as with all things, a level of risk involved.
• There are certain elements out of our control such as changable weather conditions.
• Once a booking is made it is the customers responsibility to reconfirm the flight the day before the booking date with Voliamo to check if the wether is suitable to fly. if the weather is unsuitable you can re-book for another date at no extra cost.
• If you are unable to agree with the tems and conditions stared above please contact Voliamo Flying School as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to fly and/or receiving a refund.